Step 1: Measurement Plan
An essential first step to growth is developing a baseline to measure your progress against. Our team of analysts and strategists will dig in to understand your business goals and how they relate to marketing initiatives. Then we’ll put a measurement plan in place to make sure you’re able to tie all your digital growth efforts back to those goals, from the first click to revenue.
- Google Analytics Measurement Planning
- Custom Website Analytics Tracking
- Reporting and Dashboard Creation and Design
- ETL and Reporting Data Storage
- BI Design, Setup, and Ongoing Technical Support
- Machine Learning and Automation
Step 2: Growth Strategy
Once your measurement plan is in place and your tracking is validated, it’s time to pave the most logical path to growth. To accomplish this, we will analyze the performance of your past marketing activities, your competitors, the systems that power your business, and your current customer journey. You will receive growth strategy recommendations based on your data, with clear insights into the value of each component. Plus, moving forward, you will have access to monthly performance reports that will provide actionable feedback on campaign performance.
- Due Diligence and Marketplace Assessments
- Marketing Technology Stack Audit and Recommendations
- Paid Media Campaign Setup and Management
- Search Engine Optimization
- YouTube Channel Optimization
- Amazon Ad Management
- Website Design and Development
- Email Marketing and Marketing Automation
Step 3: Ongoing Growth Management
As it grows, your business will evolve. Ongoing growth management will ensure your progress is sustainable and consistent as you scale. With continuous optimizations to campaigns, landing pages and websites, you’ll see steady improvements to your conversion rate, cost per lead and customer lifetime value. By leaning on our expertise, you can maximize growth opportunities month over month and year over year.
- Website Hypothesis Testing (Conversion Rate Optimization)
- Marketing Campaign Optimization
Finally, we know a lot of teams need to build their internal expertise around marketing analytics. We offer free virtual workshops for anyone who wants to learn more about the technical side of tracking, reporting, testing and other relevant aspects of digital marketing. We also host a full-day annual conference for marketing professionals who want to leverage analytics and data to drive their marketing decisions.